Our OEE Toolkit Suite makes it possible to analyse machine effectiveness within discrete, batch and continuous production processes. OEE Toolkit 8 will enable you to interpret your losses and start improving production effectiveness for continuous improvement – based on facts and figures.
With our new OEE Toolkit 8 you will get a high and fast acceptance from your shop floor to your management. You can involve your shop floor team as much as you want and find out how they make big discoveries every day. The decisions can be made on trusted data because this toolkit provides adequate answers for better decision making. All of the shift times will be fully accountable and the connectivity with any production line, device or application will go smoothly. The additional functionality can be implemented in the most easiest and quickest way. This toolkit will fit excellent with TPM, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing. The focus is completely on Continuous improvement based on reliable facts and figures.
In general, with the OEE Toolkit 8 you will get a more connected and improved factory:
• Ease of use for operators and supervisors
• Supports any factory, any production process, any equipment
• Flexible acquisition of data: automatic, semi-automatic or manual
• Accurate data collection & high-performance data crunching
• Data presented in advanced easy to read charts and reports
• Visualization on pc’s, monitors and smartphones
• Reliable data, based on validation mechanism
• Sequential time registration
• Highly configurable, expandable and scalable from 1 to 100+ lines
• Easy integration into ERP, MES, CMMS and SPC applications
• Multiple-language support
• Operational within 24 hours
Do you have questions about your manufacturing challenges, about OEE or FullFact’s OEE Toolkit Suite, Services or FullFact Fast Upgrade Track? Or would you like to show you a demo? We’re pleased to help. You can give us a call, send us an e-mail or check our website: https://fullfact.com/oee-software-entry/.