Get the most important knowledge on Overall Equipment Effectiveness
This OEE whitepaper includes 10 practical chapters:
- What is OEE?
- Why is OEE important?
- What is the role of the production team and what is management’s role?
- What are the Six Big Losses?
- How is OEE Calculated
- Which data should you collect?
- Is a higher OEE always better?
- What do you achieve with OEE?
- How to implement OEE
- How can OEE connect people
After reading this OEE whitepaper you are equipped with:
- Elementary knowledge on OEE
- Tips on how you should collect your OEE data
- Insights in what you might be able to achieve with OEE
- Tips on how you could guide OEE implementation and change company culture
RECEIVE THE OEE WHITEPAPER HERE
Fill out your details and we will send the OEE Whitepaper to your inbox.